Actisense NMEA2000 to PC USB Connection [NGT-1-USB]
NMEA 2000® to PC Interface
Interface your PC to the NMEA 2000 bus with a functional firewall gateway...
NGT-1-USB is the standard option - USB interface for bi-directional connection to a PC.
The Actisense NGT-1 is the only intelligent NMEA 2000 gateway available to precisely transfer messages to and from the NMEA 2000 bus.
The diagnostic NMEA Reader software allows viewing of NMEA 2000 messages with configuration options, enabling the set-up of all Actisense products on the NMEA 2000 bus.
The firewall feature enforces the NMEA 2000 bus rules, so software manufacturers can create compliant software at a fraction of the direct certification costs. The supporting Actisense Software Development Kit (SDK) helps to reduce the required development time.
With the upcoming 'Third Party Gateway' status, leading chart plotter software will be able to be certified to work with the NGT-1.
Actisense welcomes enquiries from software manufacturers who would like to incorporate NMEA 2000 and the NGT-1 into their software.
Benefits of the NGT-1:
- Sends and receives pure NMEA 2000 data
- Configure and flash-update Actisense products on the NMEA 2000 bus
- Use with NMEA Reader to help diagnose network problems
- Provides a rule-enforcing firewall between a PC and an NMEA 2000 bus
- Data Interface: NMEA 2000
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 6"W x 10"L WT: 0.8 lbs
Owner's Manual (pdf)