FELL Marine xFOB f/MOB+ System [72.380.209]
xFOB f/MOB+ System
*Requires an xTAG or an xBAND*
MOB+ xFOB add more to your system
The xFOB is the heart of the MOB+ Wireless Man OverBoard System. xFOB is a small device, but packed with groundbreaking wireless technology.
The xFOB can be worn on your wrist, in your pocket, around your neck or clipped to your life jacket using either the xBAND™ or xTAG™ accessories. The waterproof xFOB™ has more than 300 hours of battery life, and is powered by an easy to change standard coin cell battery.
Universal Fit Design
The xFOB fits perfectly inside the xBAND and the xTAG (REQUIRED - NOT INCLUDED). This unique design allows you to decide how you want to use the MOB+ Wireless Cut-Off Switch.
We recognize that all boaters use their boats differently. For us this was a focal point in our design process of the product. You should choose your own boating environment. With this in mind we created the xFOB to be universal across all our accessories for the MOB+ system.
General information about the system
As you step aboard your boat, press the xFOB to connect to the xHUB. A green light and an audio signal will confirm the connection and the engine can be started. Should a fall over board occur the engine will be shut down, caused by the xFOB being under water or 10 -15 meters from the xHUB. 6 seconds after shut down passengers can restart the engine to save the person in the water. When leaving the boat press the xFOB once to disconnect.
Up to 20 xFOBs can be stored per xHUB (if more than 20 are paired the first ones which were paired will be deleted).
Only one xFOB is connected at a time, but various users of the same boat can have their personal xFOB for when they are using the boat.
Your personal safety guard
The corded kill switch is rarely used as it ties you to a very limited space onboard. With MOB+ Wireless Cut-Off Switch you regain freedom – without losing safety.
The xFOB is your personal safety guard at sea. Being placed in the accompanying xBAND or xTAG, the xFOB does not inhibit any movement or motion. Should you fall into the water the engine(s) will stop in just one second.
With the MOB+ Basepack you get an xFOB included. The MOB+ xFOB can be used with the xBAND or xTAG for your optimal comfort. (Sold Separately)
Measurements and performance
- Weight: 10grams
- Housing material: ASA / TPU / POM
- Temperature range: Fro -15°C to 55°C
- Voltage Source: Coin Cell Battery - 3V nominal
- Power consumption: 0,3 µA in sleep (0,00033 W) 30 mA in active mode (0,098W)
- Battery life: 300 hours continous usage
- Frequency area: 915 MHz FCC (US vers.)
- RF signal (in): 10 dBm max.
- RF signal (out): 10 dBm max.
- 4D Antenna diversety: Yes
Battery MOB Unit
- Battery type: CR2032
- Battery voltage: 3V lithium battery
Certification US version (FCC)
- Radio - MOB Unit: R & TTE, EN 300 328, Maritime/CE
- EMC - MOB Unit: R & TTE, IEC 60945, Maritime/CE
- Immersion MOB Unit: IEC 60945, IP68, Martime/CE - 3 meters water resistant
- RoHS (2002/95/EC) compliant materials: Yes
- Flammability - MOB Unit: IEC 60950 1 & 22, Martime/CE