C. Sherman Johnson Jaw/Jaw Open Body Turnbuckle - 1/2-20 Thread [45-100]
Jaw/Jaw Open Body Turnbuckle - 1/2-20 Thread
For those who prefer a traditional body turnbuckle. The forged silicon bronze body, coupled with our integral toggle jaw, provides positive locking and ease of adjustment.
Forged silicon bronze bodies with 316 stainless ends offer a great non-galling combination. Integral toggle jaw eliminates the need for a separate rigging toggle.
- Machine swage
- Bronze body/ 316 stainless ends
- Wire size: 5/16"
- Breaking strength: 10,500 pounds
- Safe working load: 4,200 pounds
- Thread size: 1/2-20
- Pin to pin length: 11-1/2" (closed) 15-1/2" (open)
- Body length: 6-1/2"
- Pin diameter: 1/2"
- Weight: 1 pound
- Lifelines: No
- Running Rigging: No
- Standing Rigging: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 2"W x 14"L WT: 1.65 lbs