C. Shreman Johnson Jaw/Jaw Tubular Turnbuckle - Short [04-110S]
Jaw/Jaw Tubular Turnbuckle - Short
For those who prefer a traditional body turnbuckle. The forged silicon bronze body, coupled with our integral toggle jaw, provides positive locking and ease of adjustment.
Forged silicon bronze bodies with 316 stainless ends offer a great non-galling combination. Integral toggle jaw eliminates the need for a separate rigging toggle.
- Jaw with "T" Toggle Construction
- Machine swage
- Bronze body/ 316 stainless ends
- Wire size: 5/32"
- Breaking strength: 2,500 pounds
- Safe working load: 1,000 pounds
- Thread size: 1/4-28
- Pin to pin length: 6-1/2" (closed) 9-1/2" (open)
- Body length: 3"
- Pin diameter: 1/4"
- Weight: 5 ounces
- Lifelines: No
- Running Rigging: No
- Standing Rigging: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 1"W x 7"L WT: 0.25 lbs