Ronstan Series 40 All Purpose Block - Fiddle - Cleat [RF41520]
Series 40 All Purpose Block - Fiddle - Cleat
- Exceptionally high working loads
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Self-lubricating sheave
- Captive Lock™ universal head
- Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines
- Multi-position cleat arm
All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads. For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.Captive Lock™ universal head can be fixed in either of two planes, or free to swivel as required. Quick adjusting cleat arms require no tools to adjust and fix securely in position.
- Spinnaker control lines on off-the-beach catamarans, one design classes and sportsboats up to 8m (26ft)
- Ideal for fine-tune mainsheet tackles, cunninghams, backstays and other control line purchase systems.
- U.V. stabilised Acetal sheaves
- Impact and U.V. resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks
- Grade 316 stainless steel bearing race
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap and head fitting
- Impact and UV resistant, fiber reinforced Nylon cheeks